Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stories for 8 Year Olds book review

Title: Stories for 8 year olds
Author: unknown
Reviewer’s name: Emma D

I think you should read story’s for 8 year olds because it has got some really funny stories that people that like mystery books will like this book.

I like this book because it’s really exciting and most of the stories in this book have really exciting ends one of the books in this book called the Twin Witches and it’s about two good witches one called Tracy and the other one called Stacy and if you don’t like rhyming story’s don’t worry because it isn’t.

There is a story called Stan’s Sundae Secret and the book is a mystery book. There was a little boy named _______ (I can’t tell you or it would ruin the story).  He knows when it’s Thursday because Stan the ice cream man comes up the road playing a song that was very catchy and that all of that because I don’t want to tell you because I would spoil the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment