Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Witches book review

Title: The Witches
Author:Roald Dahl
Reviewer:Sharvi

My book review is about the book “The Witches”. So the book is about a boy and his grandma who are living in a hotel full of witches who disguise themselves as lovely and sweet ladies. The boy and his grandma are coming up with a plan to turn the witches into mice! In the book there is a witch of all witches and she is called the grand high witch. She has a mask on her face which  disguises her face as a lovely lady but when she meets the witches and she takes her mask off then her face is disgusting!

I think that this book is awesome because it is a mystery and it really encourages me to read on because it always ends when it comes to a mystery and then I wanna read on. So I would highly recommend this book for people who like mystery books.

I would give this book a 5 / 5 rating because I really like this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment