Monday, March 12, 2012

Coraline book review

Coraline by Neil Gaiman
Reviewed by Ruby

Bored by rainy days after moving in to a old apartment with her parents
Coraline begains exploring her strange suroundings.Late one night after hearing
strange and frightning noisnes throgh a doorway to a alternate version of her apartment
she finds a copy of her mother. What does this mean?


"I love this book it's scary, funny and it's got a lot of action in it
my favourite character is the other mother because you think
she's so nice but you're wrong she has her advanatges".

               I rate this book 4/5

because this book is scary for some people
so I only reccomend it for 9 and up.


  



1 comment:

  1. Your review has got me very interested in this book. I'm going to purchase a copy for the library so we can all read it.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete