Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Witches book review

The Witches by Roald Dahl
Reviewed by Sharvi

Description:
Witches really are a detestable breed. They disguise themselves as lovely ladies, when secretly they want to squish and squelch all the wretched children they despise. Luckily one boy and his grandmother know how to recognize these vile creatures -but can they get rid of them for good?

Review: I think this book is awesome because when you read this book it has lot's of expression. I liked the part when the grandma tells the boy about the witches and what they're like and how they disguise themselves as lovely ladies. I also like how they work together to stop the witches from taking the children and murdering them.

Rating:
5 out of 5


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this book in such a long time that I've forgotten what it's about. Is is scary? Would the witches give me nightmares?
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete