Monday, August 13, 2012

The Mystery of the Midnight Ghost book review


Title: The Mystery of the Midnight Ghost (Adventure Island series)
Author:  Helen Moss
Reviewer: Anna 

The main person is Emily Wild.  Emily is clever and is always imagining there is a mystery to solve.  She and her two friends, Scott and Jack, (who are brothers) and Drift, Emily's companion dog, like to solve mysteries together.  Emily lives in a lighthouse.  Jack and Scott are staying at Stone Cottage with their Aunt Kate while their Dad is away. In this mystery they meet the famous actor Savannah S. Emily tells her about the midnight ghost and Savannah goes missing!  Emily, Scott and Jack try to solve it - Operation Lost Star! 

I enjoyed trying to solve the mystery as I read the book.  The mystery was very interesting.  
Note: Make a list of suspects and clues as you read. 

Rating:  5/5


2 comments:

  1. Hello Anna,
    I just came across your lovely review of The Mystery of the Midnight Ghost when I was on the internet. Thank you very much for writing about my book and I am so pleased that you enjoyed it. Would you mind if I add your review to the review page of my author website?
    Best wishes,
    Helen Moss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helen,
      Thank you for sending me a comment. Yes, you can put my review on your author website. I felt speechless when I saw your comment, I was stunned (in a good way) when I saw that you had found my book review.
      From,
      Anna.

      Delete