Saturday, July 28, 2012

'Blame' by Kate


I knew that my mum and dad were angry. She called me and my brother to the upstairs hallway. She said ``which one of you threw the packet of toilet paper in the toilet cos you have wasted 7 rolls of toilet paper”.My big brother bailed out of it with a lie. I got told off and embarrassed in front of my best friend and I kept on saying``dad I didn’t do it” I was crying well I was saying it .Finally my brother gave in and said that he piled them one on top of the other.Then he got banned from his phone for a week. I got his phone for a week. He was grounded.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to work with you Kate. I really love your first sentence. It's the perfect way to start this piece of writing. You have also written your mum's words in a way that makes it really easy for the reader to "hear" them. Well done. Sharon Holt.

    ReplyDelete