Saturday, July 28, 2012

'Name Calling' by Esra


It felt like I got stabbed in the heart . The same old people were calling me names. When they called me "ugly" I really wanted to hit him but I would of been told off I had to keep it in.
It was pain trying to keep it in every day calling me names I couldn't handle it.            
When lunch time started they began calling me names again I had enough of holding it in. I threw a punch in his stomach he grabbed his stomach and fell down I felt good even though  I got told off it was totally worth it because the next day he left me alon.e I didn't feel stabbed in the heart any more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having the courage to write about a real experience in your life Esra. I was really impressed with how you expressed yourself in this piece of writing. It's to the point, clear and touching. Totally worth it. I wish you all the best at Amesbury School. Sharon Holt.

    ReplyDelete